Work number - P 1 FILED
FromPJSC«OrjonikidzevskyMining and Processing Integrated Plant»:
ShuvayevS.P.; KorkodolaY.I.; KambarovО.А.; ByzikО.E.; BondaretsV.I.
OsypenkoV.V.; OsypenkoV.D.; BuderchikS.N.
Enterprise– ScientificandManufacturingEnterprise«Dneproenergostal» Ltd
In this work, a very important scientific and technical issue was solved as to the development and implementation of non-waste technologyofeffluent gasespurification while production of manganese sinter cake.
Also, more efficient systems of dust and gas purification in the sintering zone and cooling zone were developed and implemented with the use of bag house filters with pulse-jet regeneration.
There are no analogues of this system of non-waste technologyofeffluent gasespurification while production of manganese sinter cake both at domestic and foreign concentrating plants.
Ecological effect as to amount of emissions into the atmosphere after implementation of the technology:
- dust and manganese dioxide emissions have reduced by 4 times;
- emissions of gaseous substances have reduced by: carbon dioxide by 10%; nitrogen oxide by 35%; placement of dust sludge of gas purification unit by 51%; use of water resources by 90%.
Economic effect after implementation of the technology:
- expenditures for electric energy on water flushing have reduced by 3 259 260.00 uah/per year.
- taxes on dust emissions have reduced by 3 230.00 uah/per year.
- taxes on manganese oxide emissions have reduced by 155 756.00 uah/per year.
- taxes on gaseous substance emissions have reduced by 426 705.00 uah/per year.
- taxes on placement of dust sludge of gas purification unit have reduced by 32 884.00 uah/per year.
- profit has risen due to return of 905.4 tonnes of manganese dioxide in the pure state (in conversion it makes up 3056.2 tonnes of manganese concentrate of the II grade) back to production – by 6 723 640.00 uah/per year.