Work number - M 51 FILED
V.O.Sukhomlynsky National University of Mykolayiv.
Goal: estimation and forecasting ofthe system character socio-economic and ecological processes on example of the southern Ukraine under conditions of incompleteinformation. Construction and implementation of the information technology computer monitoring model of the complex processes state at various levels..
Research subject: intelligent technology modeling and forecasting of socio-economic and environmental components and their dynamic interaction in thestudied systems .
Research object: the simulation of system character socio-economic and ecological processes under conditions of incomplete information.
Methods: inductive methodology for simulating complex systems, generalized iterative algorithm group method of data handling, equilibrium theory, modern hypotheses and theories of socio-economic and environmental development, methods of computational experiments, advanced networking technologies, grid- system.
Theoretical and practical results:
• analyzed the problem of information support for operational decisions. Proposed concept of problem solving assessment of the status and forecasting processes;
• developed the theory of inductive modeling − generalized iterative algorithm group method of data handling, as an effective method for constructing error-correcting models to predict complex processes and systems using experimental data;
• developed the concept of designing algorithms inductive modeling based on active neurons and ideas hybridization ;
• developed information technology for investigation influence of socio-economic and environmental components in ecosystems south of Ukraine to support decisions on the management of different nature complex systems;
• designed intellectual means paralleling operations in iterative algorithms for use in clustered computer systems ;
• efficiency of the developed methods and tools demonstrated on examples of real modeling problems, forecasting of socio-economic and environmental components of the southern Ukraine.
The resultsare set out in 19 scientific publications and 2 copyright certificates, including 1 monograph, 1 educational and methodical manual, 8 articles in journals and collections of scientific papers on the list of professional editions of Ukraine (including 2 with impact factor), 7 papers in conference proceedings.